Monday, December 26, 2005

Intersection

Here I am, standing on the intersection of life. Among two different paths I have to choose, both leads to a different future. One of them is better than the other one. But I can’t see which one is better. Both of them seem to have their own goodness and badness. One of them is more profitable then the other one, but comes with bigger risk and challenge. Not that I don’t like challenge, but it’s just not what I am expected in life. It’s not the kind of life I would like to live in.

I wish there were manual book for these kinds of things, so that I know exactly where to go, which path to choose. But I guess that’s the mystery of life. Actually we have this guidance book of life that is Al-Quran, the answer to all questions in life and after life.

I remembered saying to my best friend. The luckiest man on earth is the one who could listen to the voices inside his heart. Your heart wouldn’t lie. It will lead to a right path. Heart will guide you to Allah SWT. But it has to be a pure heart, the one which always remember of his creator. I guess I am not a saint after all.

Still confused and don’t know which one to choose. I’m sure one of this path leads to Allah SWT’s blessing while the other one leads to a doom of morality. The collapse of faith, the negligence of existence and the birth of pride to power that leads to a greedy human being, which I have been trying to fight against. I don’t want to be that kind of person. I want to be blessed. I want to be close... Closer to Allah SWT, there's nothing I want more in life.... Nothing more and nothing less...