Sunday, August 13, 2006

This morning feels different

Day 1 without mini feels a bit different. There were no phone calls, no jokes, no laughter in the morning. It was only a plain yet beautiful morning, actually the traffic was bad, but I hardly realize it as I slept in the car along the way ;) hehehe

Mini has arrived at China at the moment, I think he was quite busy right now since he stopped sending me sms, unlike last night and this morning, while he kept sending me sms and told me what he was doing. Although we keep communicating through sms, I still miss him so. Because sms can't reflect the feelings of the person behind the messages it delivers. I miss you mini.. I miss saying "Assalamualaikum.." to you in YM. I miss seeing your online status at YM. I just miss you soooo much.. :(