Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Stranded

Yesterday, when I was browsing for stuff that I would like mini to buy for me, I stranded in this real version of the Shopaholic novel character's blog ;) hehehee She loves fashion, loves to shop, a shopping addict, knows everything about the latest trend and the hot stuff. Although I must say she's a "high-end" buyer (She shops brands like chanel, dior, etc), I kinda enjoy reading her blog. And surprisingly, I found that some of the stuff she was talking about was available in here, in Jakarta, but with different brand (those stuff that available in Jakarta is made in China). But it was funny though, she was buying stuffs for over than 100$, while the same stuff sold at Rp. 150.000 (equals to 15$ in USD) in Jakarta :D hehehee

It never hurts to see the latest trend though, so hop in to Closet Therapy :)