Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Girls

I know I said that I'm on hibernate mode, but I can't stand not to post this beautiful poem or writing I found on the net. I don't know the original author of this poem, but I found this in my cousin's friendster page. And when I searched for it on Google, I found lost of results. Enjoy ;)

Girls
are like
apples on trees.

The best ones are
at the top of the tree.

The boys dont want to reach
for the good ones because they
are afraid of falling and getting hurt.

Instead, they just get the rotten apples
from the ground that aren't as good, but easy.

So the apples at the top think
something is wrong with them, when in
reality, they're amazing.

They just
have to wait for the right boy to
come along, the one who's brave enough
to climb all the way
to the top of the tree.

- Girls -