Thursday, December 28, 2006

Above The Influence

AboveTheInfluence.com
I accidentally found this site on Yahoo's update. It's a website that contains people's experience on how they got out of other people's influence, bully, the urge of being famous among the others and whatsoever that makes you do things that you didn't want to do, that wasn't really you. People whose life story taped in this site experienced these kind of things and they end up doing the right thing just being themselves. It was quite interesting.

It makes me remember on how my teen-age-hood was all about influence from other friends. Whether it was bad or good. Sometimes when I look back and recall my teen-age-hood, there were things that I regret I've done. And I wish that I could turn back time and fix it. And when I heard one of the podcast on this site, I found a great tagline and instantly became my favorite.

The tagline was “If you make stupid decisions when you’re younger then you could alter the rest of your life. …”. It was Jacob's #3. Listen to the podcast. You'll love it :)

I hope that God give me the chance and time to alter my mistakes :) Amiin...