Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Five Things

Reading the words from Gini, the animator of Pixar, her version of Top Five Things of Computer Capabilities that she wished to have in real life, makes me wonder and think about my own version. It’s quite hard to pick five out of thousand things of the computer capabilities that I wished to have in the real life, I was trying hard to think of just five things.

Here’s my version.
  1. Undo (Ctrl + Z). Yeah who wouldn’t want this ability?
  2. Copy and Paste (Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V). For a lazy girl like me :P
  3. Memory upgrade. Yes please!
  4. Processor upgrade. Definitely, I want to still have the same speed of a twenty years old female when I was nearly fifty. So a processor upgrade would be very helpful.
  5. Reformat? or The Power to beautify physical appearance? I can't decide ;)
That's it...