Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Unwritten Rules

I believe that we have unwritten rules to interact with others in social life. And I think there were some unwritten rules in the office too. Such as you were only allowed to wear jeans on Friday (most offices, excluding the art, graphics and multimedia companies where you could wear jeans and casual clothes anytime), you can not smoke inside the room, and male workers weren’t allowed to grow their hair exceeds their shoulder, they have to be neat and clean. And one must obey the rule in order to keep working at the company. Same thing with social life, one must obey the “unwritten rules” of friendship in order to maintain your friends.

I experienced something bad today. My work-friend who was sitting right beside me, who was constantly shown his impolite acts and untidy behavior, has reached his peak of impolite behavior today. He has farted! Quite hard! Although it doesn’t smell [Oh my god, I can’t believe I had ever smell it], but I think it’s totally, absolutely impolite! It’s a Big NO NO thing to do. Moreover, he was directing his butt to the right, where I was sitting, while the left side of him is empty. Why didn’t he direct his butt to the left instead? I am so pissed of. I sent him an instant message telling him that I was angry and how impolite his act was, he kept silent, no response. So I decided not to talk to him.

So people, remember. Treat your friends kindly and politely, if you didn’t want to loose them. If I thought about it further, the farted guy. I though Aah.. What the heck, maybe he doesn’t consider me as his friend. So why should I even bother? For as long as I know, if he farted at me, I could fart back to him… Hahahahahahaha… [The idea was disguised me though =P]