Monday, May 08, 2006

Insomnia

I think I had insomnia. I used to sleep at 9.00 PM and woke up at 5.00 AM, but the past two days I couldn’t sleep until the clock reached 00.30AM. I can’t tell what’s happening to me, all I know is that maybe something bothering my mind, so that I couldn’t sleep although my body felt exhausted and my eyes were sleepy. Dealing with this insomnia problem, I was trying to make myself comfortable then I ended up watching sinetrons and a talk show.

I watched “Istri untuk Suamiku”, “Cincin”, “arisan! the series” and “Om Farhan” last night. “Istri untuk Suamiku” and “Cincin” are two of my favorite sinetron, but those two sinetrons has started to make me itch. I think the aim of making a sinetron is not to provide audience with great story that has moral message inside of it, but to make the biggest income out of it. If you notice that most high rated sinetron used the same scenario, the main character was hit by a car and had amnesia! And because the main character had amnesia, the producer had to make the script all over again, make the sinetron’s story longer and hoping it would still have a high rating and (again) reach its highest income. My sister said that there were already 3-5 sinetrons that using this scenario. How exhausting! This scenario is also happening to two of my favorite sinetron, I’m disappointed :(

Anyway, last night was my first time watching “arisan! the series”, I’ve been wanting to watch this series since last week but I haven’t had the chance till last night. It was still interesting, still amusing, and still funny although still full of hedonism ;p No additional comments, I only watch it once ;p And also about “Om Farhan”, I couldn’t say anything, I only watch it once ;p

When the show was over and I finally could sleep it was already 00.44 am and I had to wake up at 5.00 am, so I only sleep for 5 hours or so. One thing I learnt and realized about this insomnia thing is that how great Allah SWT is. Allah SWT controls me, for I didn’t have any control of my self, I can’t even tell my eyes to close and sleep!

“Maha Besar Allah yang menghidupkan dan mematikan semua mahluk…

Maha kuasa Allah atas diriku… Bahkan untuk memejamkan mataku saja, aku tak memiliki kuasa…”